Hunting Lease Liability
You finally found that piece of property you and your buddies have been looking for. The property may be infested with a deer herd that will offer you that “Boone & Crockett” opportunity, or it might be that honey hole for taking your limit of Mallards as they fly south.
Whatever your hunting property will provide as an outdoor experience you need to make sure you protect your personal assets by purchasing Hunt Lease Insurance.
Hunt Lease Insurance is an affordable outdoor insurance program. When setup correctly, it will mitigate the potential of other members, guests, landowners, and even to lesser degree trespassers from making suit against your personal assets. In many cases landowners across American require those parties leasing the hunting property to provide a Hunting Lease Insurance certificate, better known as an Additional Insured. Most farming insurance programs excluded hunting and shooting activities.
Not all Hunting Lease Liability Insurance programs are all inclusive insurance policies for your hunting conditions. There are several exclusions that may offer a less expensive policy, but lack the proper coverage your club may need.
Questions we will ask to make sure we fit your Hunting Lease with the proper Hunting Insurance policy:
- Does your property have deer stands?
- Do you use ATV’s to transport member, guests or downed game?
- Is the property subleased?
- Do you provide public hunting or hunting for a fee?
Most of our Hunting Lease Insurance carriers offer a very comprehensive Hunting Lease program to fit your needs, such as:
- $1 Million General Liability Coverage with a $2 Million Aggregate
- Fire Legal Liability offering different limits to meet your needs. Just ask.
- Guest Coverage
- Member to Member Coverage
- Medical Coverage
- Landowner as an Additional Insured
- Liability for accidents that may arise from the use of you tree stands, ATV’s, firearms, mobile equipment, small watercraft, and more.
- We will work with you to find a policy that fits your needs